Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mis Suegros


Brian and I had the pleasure of hosting his parents and sister, Claire, at our house this past weekend.

Though I did, at one point, put my camera in my purse with the intent of taking some pictures, it never happened. So, this is a picture of Brian's family from our wedding.

We cooked dinner for them on Friday night and even had a cake to celebrate Mernie's birthday. (It was chocolate with chocolate truffle frosting mmmm).

On Saturday, we mostly just hung out together. We went shopping, had lunch, and saw an "amazing" overlook at K-25. That night we parted ways so that Brian and I could be at my parents lake house for a family event. Sunday was spent in church and then a long and scrumptious lunch at Carraba's. That afternoon we walked and played cards. The Rozmus' headed out on Monday morning.

I am so blessed and lucky to have in-laws like Mike and Mernie. They are truly caring and wise people...and they like me :)

No comments: