Friday, October 17, 2008

Greatest Husband in the World

This Saturday (10.18.08) is the anniversary of our engagement. Because he'll be working on the actual day, Brian chose last night to celebrate. It was a truly indulge Teagan kind of day. He picked up my niece from school so that I could go to group supervision. Then, just after I got home, he and Maeson came in and they gave me these flowers:


They smell great and there are sprigs (?) of eucalyptus in the bouquet. For dinner he took me to Lakeside Tavern:



We had our first date at this restaurant. If you live in the Knoxville area and haven't been - go! It's full of yummy things (mmmmm - honey mustard). Brian and I spent most of our dinner talking about what we've learned and how things have changed since our first date. We also laughed about how nervous we were and what we were thinking on that first date.

I didn't take any pictures of our lovely evening (forgot the camera). Here's one of us from this morning. I call it the no make-up, morning, we're married now picture.

Oh and I almost forgot! Brian even watched Bridget Jones's Diary with me last night!!! He's the best in the world. I love him and can't believe how God has blessed me with such a hero.

No comments: