Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recommitment

Everybody seems to be doing so well at keeping their blog up to date these days! At least the people I read the most are. So, here I am, jumping back on the blog-wagon. I am trying to think of terms of this recommitment, but I can't seem to nail it down. Once a day? Three times a week? Once a week?

I will say this - I will make a concerted effort to speak my voice on this blog. Somehow, I read other peoples blogs and think, "well, I guess I should write like that or about that" So, I'm gonna write about whatever I want!!! Oot oot.

Here are some things that I have pictures of since the last post:


Easter @ the Lakehouse

Dad and Suzie

Dad and Julie

Us.


Mother's Day @ our house


My littlest niece, Amari.




My mom in her Mother's Day Thong!!!! hahahahahaha!!!



2 comments:

lindsay anne said...

Yea! Welcome back! AND...I love your new background.

LPeterson said...

i want to read more!! happy almost birthday!