Friday, May 29, 2009

Birthday - part 2

Here I am, one week after my birthday, doing part 2. Here are my excuses: #1 I am sick and have been crazy tired all week. #2 My camera died, so I haven't photographed anything else anyway.

We spent last Saturday at the lake. After we inflated the Carribean Island (see below), I did not leave it until it was time to go inside for dinner.

Brian bringing the Carribean Island and the air compressor down to the dock. Any excuse to use the tractor...

Mike, Julie, Jen, Karis, Christi, and me on the Carribean Island.

Me and Karis

We ate some delicious cedar plank salmon, veggies, and potato salad for dinner and then had brownies, strawberry shortcake, and key lime pie for dessert.
Me and Christi - lovely



blowing out the candle




My nephew, Carter, and his nanny.





Edna (aka Julie) and Tezra.


Maeson and Madison
I tied ribbons from a gift in their hair - they loved it :)




No comments: