Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring

"See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare;
before they spring into being I announce them to you." Isaiah 42:9

I love Spring! It gives me hope and makes me feel lighter. For the past few days it has been incredibly warm around here. It seems like overnight all the trees are blooming and most of the daffodils (my favorite) are in bloom. Probably because I planted them this fall, my daffodils have yet to peek their pretty little faces out.


Flowers that Brian got for me.

Blurry, but these are the blooms on our little tree in the front yard.

The neighbors' Bradford Pear


One of my daffodils, just about ready to open up.
As I write this, it is 40 degrees outside and gloomy. But the trees and the flowers are telling me that winter will soon be over for good!! (or at least until December)



No comments: