Thursday, September 25, 2008

chicken cups

this blog has a few motivations/ inspirations:

1)I don't want to eat a sandwhich for both lunch and dinner tomorrow




2)my little pony is not a post worthy of longevity



3)I wanted to try my hand at those food blogs that make you wish you could reach through your computer screen and get what they're cooking (see: greenlitebites or bakerella)


so...courtesy of my friend, Marta, who gave me the recipe...I made chicken cups tonight. Didn't ask a lot of questions about the recipe before I made it, just dove right in. So, I'm not sure if I was supposed to make little lids for the cups or not (I don't think so). And I should have asked how Marta gets them out of the muffin tin when they're done. I settled on a two fork method...after a couple fell apart. Anyway, these are delicious!!!


I also made another dish. The second one had all the same ingredients plus extra broccoli put into a round pan and covered- just didn't feel like rolling out more muffin cup sized treats. I'm open to suggestions on what to call it.



Anyway, here are the artsy, don't-you-wanna-eat-it pics:



2 comments:

Evan and Marta said...

Great job on the chicken cups. They look delicious. And no, they're not supposed to have lids. I take them out of the pan after they've cooled a bit. I usually run a knife around the edge and lift them out with a spoon. Yummy.

Sallie said...

WOW! They look yummy! You'll have to pass the recipe on so I can make them.